Monday, January 2, 2012

A new year : Refresh.

I am so grateful for this year. It has been a roller coster but what a wonderful growing experience. Thank you to all of my friends and the support and love I have felt. I am so thankful for my Heavenly Father and his guidance and never ending love for me in some of the hardest times I have been through this year. I am looking back on the past with gratitude, even the moments that broke my heart, and now looking to the future with a bright hope. I am looking forward to this next year and to what awaits me. LIFE WILL BE BEAUTIFUL. . . i just have to see it.

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS:

1. Read a chapter from the scripture every day.
2. Pray more
3. Serve and love the ones around me
4. To live in the moment not the past
5. Read more than I watch tv

No comments:

Post a Comment