Monday, January 2, 2012

Jacob Parmley and the BandAids.

ok. I GOT A LETTER FROM ELDER JACOB PARMLEY! I love writing missionaries and even better. I love getting letters back from them. Jacob has been my friend for about Five years. We met in a show and just hit it off. So. Last time I was writing him and I noticed that he was in the same state as my Friend Elder Morgan Ruesch. So I ask Jacob "This is random but my friends Elder Ruesch might be in your same mission. but I'm not sure. but if he is say hi for me." In this letter today he said they are in the same mission!!! So crazy Random! These are some pictures he sent me:

Also. My family is having our huge christmas party today! I know I know. IT'S JANUARY, but better late than never . . . haha. We play Yankee Swap and this year the theme for it was your favorite things. So I chose to get some Awesome BandAids and an itunes gift card!






No comments:

Post a Comment