Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A little up date.

 So this is my beard I made in make up class. That class was priceless. LOVED IT.
 This is my Hair.... but not for long. I am dying it blonde today in about an hour! I am really looking forward to it. A little nervous though to be honest.
 This is Leckie and the watermelon he gave me. I love. I mean love love love love watermelon. It is so good for you. It helps you stay full and hydrated no wonder it's watermelon season in summer.
 These are some of my dearest friends. I love them all lots. This is also right before we waxed Leckie and Tory's nose hairs. Both of the girls by me are named Talia. I love them both very much. I never knew a Talia and now two of my best friends are named Talia. So cool.
 Right be for the deed was done!
Me and Talia at one in the morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment